Are you good at teaching and looking for a platform to market your teaching skills and earn online? You have knocked on the right door. We welcome you to answer all your WHs in-depth.
Before starting any business, you always need profound research and knowledge about the business you plan to begin that obviously consumes your time. So, here we have performed the analysis for you to choose the right path and opt for the best option without any risk.
You Can Also Read: 120+ Free High DA Web 2.0 Website List With Complete Guide
Since the COVID-19 has spread worldwide, the education system has switched to online for safety purposes. It is high time to start your website with the WordPress LMS plugin.
WordPress is one of the best Content Management Systems (CMS) and powers 39.5% of the World’s all websites. It contains more than 55K plugins in which the WordPress LMS plugins are your significant requirements at this time.
Moving further, we would like to introduce an agency, ‘LMS Experts,’ that offers customization services of the best WordPress LMS plugin to shape out your learning environment for selling courses online.
What is a Learning Management System (LMS)?
Learning Management System is the acronym for LMS. It is an online tool to build courses for everyone. Courses can be of any niche, and customizations and offers can be added to them, such as offering certificates, rewards, or discounts on other courses.
Being an admin, you have the power to manage and handle the courses, audience, and learning material. A dedicated dashboard helps you track the analysis and daily activities of your users and visitors.
This blog will give you an insight into the ten best WordPress LMS plugins for selling your courses online. Let’s get started without any delay. Happy reading, Readers!
The smart way to build your online presence and sell your courses without any marketing efforts with LearnDash. The award-winning WordPress LMS plugin for beginners to professional level teaching firms has been developed by the experts and gives you the power to sell more courses online. The myCredLearnDash integration helps you gamify your learning environment to attract visitors and stay longer on your website.
The four-step installation process might take your few minutes.
- Install WordPress.
- Upload LearnDash in your plugins library.
- Import our freely given demo site as a gift for your business.
- Learn ‘how to create courses’ from our Bootcamp.
Welcome audiences from every corner of the world and interact with them at any time. LearnDash is integrated with popular third parties to enhance the functionality of this WordPress LMS plugin, integration with PayPal, Stripe, WooCommerce, BuddyPress, MailChimp, BadgeOS, EasyDigitalDownloads, Gravity, and a lot more.
- Build courses with drag and drop functionality.
- Create different question types for the user interactions and send custom messages.
- Admins can define the access to course contents for each individual.
- Send email notifications automatically to the users to make an announcement.
- Offer official and authentic certifications on completing a course.
- Upload assignments for the learners.
- Display the leaderboards for boosting the motivation of learners.
- Users are awarded points to unlock another course content.
- Set a one-time price and sell your course.
- Build subscriptions for the users for recurring payment schedules.
- Use third-party integrations and add the shopping cart to your LMS.
- Offer yearly, bi-yearly, or tri-yearly memberships so that subscribers can access the course content.
- Build course packages in bundles with an overall less amount than individual courses.
- Integrated with top-notch third-party WordPress plugins.
- Create a group and assign a group leader to manage others.
- Frequent reporting on progress and performance of users.
- Detailed documentation by the developers for adding any custom functionality using REST API whenever needed.
Build an online academy with the remarkable WordPress LMS plugin ‘Edivently.’ This plugin helps you build online courses that you can later sell from your LMS website and earn a considerable income without any marketing efforts.
- Keep complete tracking of your sold courses, complete courses, and your enrolled students with the dedicated admin dashboard of this plugin.
- It supports a drip content facility that releases the course content with some gaps. The users will have access to the drip content until unless they have purchased the entire course content.
- Categorization helps in finding the most matched courses for your users. The admin can easily categorize the course based on the subject, language, and level.
- Generate comprehensive reporting of learners’ progress.
- It gives you the power to authenticate the users, and self-registration and authentication are allowed.
- A user-friendly interface helps users to build a responsive LMS.
- The integration with BadgeOS allows the users to reward their learners with badges to boost their motivation.
- The WooCommerce integration helps in selling the courses online.
- The PayPal and Stripe integration let the users accept payments, and learners pay easily.
3. WP Courseware
WP Courseware is an easy-to-use and simple software to design online courses for everyone. WordPress LMS plugin lets you sell your online courses and earn a profitable income. The course creation process is as easy as 1,2,3.
This LMS plugin also integrates with the gamification plugin to attract more visitors and turn them into your learners. Use the drag and drop functionality and create courses; a user can also customize the course after creation. More than 20,000 users are earning with this WordPress LMS plugin and generating a passive income digitally.
- Build organized courses with easy and minimal drag and drop functionality, even if you are not a tech geek.
- Create and upload video courses for your audiences to make your LMS interactive and engaging.
- Mold the shape of your LMS website however you want. Customize it in your way.
- Offer one-time payments, membership subscriptions, installments, packages, and a lot more easy payment options.
- Notify your customers of the automated email options without any hassle. Send their gradings easily with WP Courseware automated notification system.
- Launch a ready face of your course with the drip content functionality even it is not prepared to sell.
- Offer audiences hundreds of valuable training materials for better reach.
- Get the technical support for your LMS.
Technically, it is a membership plugin, but now it has become one of the WordPress LMS plugins and offers online course creation, management, and selling options. This plugin is a swiss army knife that lets you create membership plans and build a learning management system.
- Build and sell online courses with its LMS add-on.
- The configuration is easy, and a non-technical person can easily configure it.
- The drip content functionality for selling the course even though the content is not ready.
- All themes are compatible with the LMS add-on.
- Get in-depth reporting of your audience grading.
- Receive payments easily with simple payment gateway integration.
LearnPress is free to use WordPress LMS plugin but offers remarkable features that you need. Build and sell online courses on this generic WordPress LMS plugin. Design an enticing course curriculum for the students and manage them easily.
No hard work is required to set up a course; it might take a few minutes to design and live your course for the global audience.
- Interact with your audience.
- Install add-ons for more options and functionality.
- WordPress multisite is supported.
- Every theme is compatible with LearnPress.
- Course import and export option is available.
- Add multiple media in your courses, such as text, images, videos, slideshows, documents, etc.
- Drag and drop course creation.
- Make your courses available for free or paid.
- Take complete control of your courses from enrollment to grading.
- Manage students and trainers of your LMS.
- Add flexible payment methods such as PayPal, Stripe, 2Checkout, Authorize.NET for accepting funds.
LifterLMS is the most flexible WordPress LMS plugin that meets your expectations. A cheap plugin for designing courses online and selling them to earn a passive income digitally.
It lifts your online course selling business up and benefits you by allowing access globally. Accept payments with safe and secure payment gateways integration on LifterLMS.
Gamify your Learning Management System with the best gamification plugin that offers digital rewards and builds a point management system to make your website interactive and engaging.
- Add multimedia to your courses and make them more engaging to build audience interest.
- Build dynamic quizzes to test the competency of your audience.
- The easy drag and drop feature lets you create courses quickly.
- The drip content feature helps you make your courses available over time.
- Set prerequisites before enrollment in another course.
- Build short courses and degree programs for everyone.
- Build assignments for the audiences and set a deadline for completing them.
- Add a timer for quizzes to track the progress of students.
- Dedicate dashboards to the students.
- Allow students to download the courses for later learning.
- Allow students to import and export courses easily.
- Communicate with the audiences and allow internal communication among audiences.
- Easy and flexible payment options.
- Easy management of students and trainers.
- Email notifications and forums to discuss things.
- Theme compatible and mobile-friendly LMS plugin.
7. Tutor LMS
The clean, minimal, and user-friendly WordPress LMS plugin builds and sells online courses and earns passive income without any hassling process. The self-dedicated dashboard for the admins to manage things easily and quickly.
The best for Private Instructors, Marketplace, and Institutions. It contains the overall functionality to support your system and set it up for market trends. It has integrations with third parties and offers fully functional add-ons.
- Build courses online with its core drag and drop functionality.
- The easy-to-use WordPress LMS plugin provides a great user experience.
- All themes are compatible with this plugin.
- The aesthetically appealing user interface of the dashboard.
- Sell a bulk of courses every time.
- Accept payment with multiple payment gateways.
- Generate reports and analysis of the audience’s progress and grading system within a few clicks.
- Instant setup in simple four steps.
- Offer rewards, certificates, badges, and a lot more to your audiences.
Share your skills with Sensei, the powerful WordPress LMS plugin that enables you to build online courses, sell them, and earn with your knowledge. Sensei was developed by the same team of WooCommerce and contained incredible functionalities.
- Create courses, lessons, and quizzes for your audiences.
- Earn a massive income with your built courses.
- You can easily use it whether you are a technical person or have no coding knowledge.
- Monitor the progress of your students with quiz building service.
9. Good LMS
Good LMS is the product of the codecanyon marketplace and comes with great features to build a responsive learning management system. With this WordPress LMS plugin, you can create online and onsite courses and make money by selling them digitally.
- Learners can easily pay for the courses using PayPal, Stripe, Paymill, or Authorize.net.
- Admins have the power to provide other payment methods to accept funds from the learners.
- Build onsite courses and online form submission options.
- Learners are allowed to see their grades, progress, and enrolled courses, etc.
- Provide certificates at the end of the courses.
10. MasterStudy LMS
MasterStudy LMS is a comprehensive learning management system that lets you build an interactive learning environment and tutoring services for global audiences. Build unlimited and engaging courses online and sell them.
Earn a stagnant income with its core capabilities and fantastic user experience. This WordPress LMS plugin is enriched with competent features to get the maximum benefit.
- Build live stream courses.
- Build assignments and enable the live checking of assignment failure and passing criteria.
- Make grade books where the admin can showcase the progress of students.
- Build an online test with the time counter.
- Turn the toggle on for the prerequisite so that the learner has to complete the course before moving to another.
- Set drip content for the overtime of the course.
- Offer trial courses to the learners for satisfactory purposes.
- Track the analysis of the overall progress of your learners and check your earnings.
To sum up this topic, we would like to add that each plugin has its innovative functionality, so opt for any WordPress LMS plugin based on your requirements.
We have covered almost the profound research of each plugin for your help. Go through each of them and go with the plugin that best suits your needs.